NURSINGQUALIFICATION AND TRAINING
Candidates for nursing courses should at least pass their S.S.L.C or equivalent examination. Preferably with Physics, Chemistry Biology Subjects. Training in nursing is generally given in institutions attached to hospitals.
There is B.Sc (nursing) Degree courses and General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) diploma courses. B.Sc (nursing) courses last normally for four years and GNM courses for three years. To Get job of a staff nurse Gnome course in enough.
There are about 500 nurses training centers in
Each state has it won organization for the registration of nurses. After the successful completion of training, a nurse should register her name with the State's Nurses Council to be eligible for employment.
Nursing training is a combination of theory and practice. During the period of training nursing students are given practical instruction by senior ward staff. Their work is organized and supervised by nurse-tutors. They also attend lectures by specialists in various fields of medicine and some days may be totally devoted to study and lectures on various aspects of medicine and nursing. During the training period nurses are moved around all hospital departments. Gradually they are entrusted with more responsibility sot hat the transition from training to taking full responsibility seems quite natural.
Females who are unmarried or divorced legally separated and widows without encumbrances may opt for the four year BSc (Nursing / three-year probationary nursing course conducted at various armed forces hospitals in
Applicants should be between 17 and 24 years of age and should have completed plus two or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with atlest 45 percent marks and be medically fit.
Selection to the course is made on the basis of a written examination of the objective type comprising general English biology and General intelligence followed by an interview of candidates successful in the written examination.
Armed Forces Medical Services Examining Board-Nursing Schools.
GNM, Lucknow, Command Hospital, Central command, Lucknow
M. Meerut, military Hospital, Meerut
GNM, Banglore, Command Hospital, Air force, Bangalore - 7
GNM, Secunderabad, Military Hospital, Securnderabad.
GNM, Cochin INHS Sanjivini, Naval Base,
M. Chandigarh, Command Hospital, Chandigrah
M.Pathankot, Military Hospital, pathankot, C/o. 56 APO
M. Delhi Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi - 10
M.Dehra Dun, Military Hospital, command, Calcutta- 27
M. Jabalpur, Military Hospital, Jabalpur
BSc (Nursing) Degree Course is conducted at the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
INC Recognised Nursing Schools in India Statewise list of Nursing Schools recommended suitable by Indian Nursing Council (INC) for general nurses and midwives course (GNI) is given below:
American School of Nursing, No: 11/457-A, Aravinda Nagar, Ananthapur-515 001
Andhra Mahila Sabha School of Nursing, University Road, VidyaNagar, Hyderabad-500 044
Aparna School of Nursing, H.No: 15/76, Opposite New Jerusalem Prayer Hall, Padmavathi Nagar, Tirupati- 517 502
Appolo Hospital School of Nursing, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Archana School of Nursing, 81-Amla's Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500 036
CMC Hospital School of Nursing, Pithapuram.
Gandhi Hospital School of Nursing, Secundarabad
Gifford Memorial Hospital School of Nursing, Nuzvid P O, Krishna-521 202
Govt. HD Qrs Hospital School of Nursing, Chitoor
Govt HD Qrs Hospital School of Nursing, Nizamabad
Govt HD Qrs Hospital School of Nursing, Ananthapur
Grace School of Nursing, Ramanaidupeta, P B No: 11, Machilipatnam-521 001
Helapura School of Nursing, Eluru, W.G Dist-534 005
J Easweribai Memorial School of Nursing, C/o Geetha Maternity and Nursing home, Mareddepally, Secundarabad
Jaswant School of Nursing, New Maruthi Nagar, Kothapet, Hyderabad-500 035
Jaya School of Nursing, C/o Jaya Nursing Home, Hanumakonda, Warangal Dist.
Kasturba School of Nursing, Sri Sai Gardens, Harempudi, Rajamundry, E.G Dist-533 103
Kasturi School of Nursing, Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Military Hospital, Secundarabad
Mother Krishnabai School of Nursing, C/o Sagarlal Hospital, 1-5-551, Musheerabad, Hyderabad-500 048
Narsapur Christian Hospital School of Nursing, Narsapur, W.G Dist -534 275
Nirmala School of Nursing, Near Rudrampet, Ananthapur-515 001
Princess Esin's Hospital School of Nursing, Purani Haveli-5
RamaKrishna School of Nursing, Jangnathapuran, Kakinada, E.G Dist
Rohini School of Nursing, C/o Rohini Hospital & Medical Centre, Hanumakonda, Warangal Dist
SVR Hospital School of Nursing, Tirupati
Sapthagiri School of Nursing, West Church Compound, Tirupati -517 502
Seven Hills Hospital School of Nursing, Rock Dale Layout, Vishakapattanam-530 021
Sita School of Nursing, Saroornagar, Hyderabad-500 035
Sri Venketeshwara School of Nursing, RVS Nagar, Murukambathu, P O Tirupathi Road, Chitoor, A.P
St. Ann's Hospital School of Nursing, Vijayawada, Krishna Dist
St. Joseph's Hospital School of Nursing, Guntur-4
St. Joseph's Hospital School of Nursing, Mary Land, Vishakapatanam
St. Joseph's School of Nursing, Maharanipeta, Visakhapatanam-530 002
St. Luee's School of Nursing, 14-11-1, Maharanipeta, Visakhapatanam-530 002
St. Theresa's School of Nursing, Sanathanagar, Hyderabad
St. Joseph Netaji School of Nursing, Nalgonda
Swathi School of Nursing, 297, Sarojini Devi Layout, Tirupati
Vijay Mary Hospital School of Nursing, Saifabad, Hyderabad
Vinayaka School of Nursing, Thanapalle Road, Tiruchanoor, P O Tirupathi-517 503
Visakha School of Nursing, Doctor's Colony, Seethammandhara, Visakhapatanam
Viswavani School of Nursing, Srinivasa Nagar, Nandyal, Kurnool Dist- 518 501
Youth School of Nursing Aravinda Nagar, Ananthapur-515 001
Mary Lottlyles Hospital, Mandaratalle
National School of Nursing, Ramnagar, 4th Lane, Prakasam Dist, Ongole-323 001
SVRR Hospital, SNG, Tirupati, A.P
Swamy School of Nursing, Mangalagiri, Guntur
Kaminen School of Nursing, L.B Nagar, Hyderabad
Baptist Christian Hospital, Tezpur, Derraug
Dibrugarh Medical College Hospital, Dibrugarh
Jorhat Christian Medical, Jorhat
Silichar Medical College and Hospital, Gungoor, P O Silichar, Cachar Dist
Dankan Hospital (MIB), Raxaul
Darbhanga Medical College Hospital, Darbhanga
HEC Dhurwa Plant Hospital, HEC Dhurwa, Ranchi
Holy Family Hospital (GN), Mandar, Ranchi
Jeevan Jyothi School of Nursing, Jamshedpur, Telco Town
Kurji HolyFamily Hospital P O Sadaquat Ashram, Patna-800 015
Sree Krishna Medical College Hospital, Muzafferpur
Nazreth Hospital, Mokama, P O Mokama Jn, Patna
St. Barnabas Hospital, Ranchi
St. Colombas Hospital, Hazaribagh
Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur
Army Hospital, Delhi-110 001
Holy Family Hospital, Okhla Road, P O Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110 020
Rufeid School of Nursing, Majeedia Hospital, New Delhi
Sree Gangaram Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
Institute of Nursing Education (Nsg.Sch.Tiswada), Orthopeadic Ward No:18, Old Panjim, GMG Campus, Near Panjim Market, Panjim
General Hospital School of Nursing, Rajkot
ESIS Hospital, Ahmedabad
Irwin Hospital, Jamnagar
LG Hospital, Ahmedabad
Methodist Hospital, Nadiad
New Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad
SC Hospital, Ahmedabad
SSG Hospital, Baroda
SVS Hospital, Ahmedabad
College of Nursing, New Civil Hospital, Asarwa
Civil Hospital School of Nursing, Junagadh
General Hospital, Karnal
Medical College Hospital, Rohtak
Akkamahedevi Nursing School, Bidar Vidya Kendra, Bidar
Amruth Educational and Cultural Society, No:7, Jaishree, Laxmi Road, 3rd Cross, Shanathinagar(Maruthi Nursing School), Banglore-27
BLDE Asson School of Nursing, College Campus, Solapur Road, Bijapur-586 103
Banglore Baptist Hospital, Bangalore
Bapuji Hospital School of Nursing, Davangere, Chitradurga Dist
Basappa Memorial Hospital, Mysore
CSI Hospital, Queens Road, Banglore-51
CSI Hospital, Udupi 576 101
CSI Hospital School of Nursing, Chickaballapur, Kolar
Chinmaya Mission Hospital Indira Nagar, Banglore
East West School of Nursing, 1912 A Main E Block, 2nd Stage Jajajinagar, Bangalore-560 010
Fr. Mullers Hospital,Udupi, Manglore-576 101
Govt. Nursing District Hospital, Gulbarga
Govt. Nursing School District Hospital, Bellary
HKE Society School of Nursing, Basaveshara Hospital, University Road, Gulbarga-585 105
Holds Worth Memorial Hospital School of Nursing, Mysore
Institute of Nursing City Hospital Research & Diagnostic Centre, PoundGarden, Khadri, Manglore
JG Cooperative Hospital School of Nursing, Belgaum
JSS Hospital School of Nursing, Ramanuja Road, Mysore-570 004
KHI Hospital School of Nursing, Ghataprabha, Belgaum
KLE Society Hospital School of Nursing, NehruNagar (BSc Nursing), Belgaum
KMC Hospital School of Nursing, Manipal
KVG Hospital, Sullia
Kempegowda Institute of Nursing Science, School of Nursing, KR Road, VVPuram, Banglore
Khaja Bande Nawj School of Nursing Main Road, Gulbarga-585 102
Krishna Rajendra Hospital, Mysore
Krupanldhi Education Trust School of Nursing, Sarjapur Road, Opp. Kudremukh Buildings, Koramangala, Banglore-560 034
MVJ Nursing School, Sree Venketashwera Educational Society, Channasantra, White Field, Banglore-67
Manipal Hospital School of Nursing, 98, Rustom Bagh, Airport Road, Banglore-560 017
Mathrushree Bheembai Institute of Nursing, Ambedkar Medical College Campus, School of Nursing, Kadugendanahalli, Banglore-560 045
Navodya Vidya Samasthe School of Nursing, Raichur
Nightingle Institute of Nursing, 103, SriLaxmi Layout, Basaveshwa Nagar, East Gokul Road, Hubli
NITTE Education Trust (Regd), 1st Floor, Sarosh Commercial Complex, Mallikatte, Khadri, Manglore
Pavan School of Nursing, Banglore- Chennai ByePass Road, PC Hally Extn. Pavan Nagar, Kolar-563 101
SCVDS Nursing School, 444/7 Ramaswamy Circle, JLB Road, Mysore-570 004
Sambhram Institute of Nursing, No.36, Temple Road, B.M.E.L Nagar, Gold Field, Kolar-563 115
Sarvodaya Nursing School, Jagajeevram Sarvodaya Sangha, Magadi Road, Mahalaxmi Layout, J.C Nagar, Banglore
Siddartha Education Society, Agalkote Campus, Tumkur- 572 102
Sri. Adichunchangiri Eduation trust,
Sri Dev Raj Urs.
Sri Jagadguru Murugarajendra Vidyapeeta, School of Nursing, Bruharnmutt, S.J.M. Chitradurga 577 501
Sri Raghavendra Nursing School, Raghavendra Hospital, T. Dasarahalli, Bangalore-57
Sridevi Education Society®, 1st Cross, K R Extension, Tumkur 572 101
St. John's Medical College Hospital, Sarjapur Road, Banglore-34
St. Marha's Hospital School of Nursing, Bangalore
Mother Theresia Hospital, Bangalore.
St. Philomina's Hospital,
Suvarna Institute of Education, Orgaum, K.G.F P.B No:4, Orgaum 563 115
Swamy Vivekananda Education Trust, School of Nursing, S.J.E.S Polytechnic Campus, Vigronagar Post, Medihalli, Bangalore-49
Unity Health Complex School of Nursing, Chitradurga
Unity Health Complex School of Nursing, P B No.535, High Lands, Kandanady, Manglore -575 002
Victoria Hospital School of Nursing, Bangalore-560 002
Vijayanagar Nursing School, Vijayanagar Nursing Home, Vijayanagar (Hosahalli), Bangalore
K. Pandyaraj Ballal Institute of Nursing School, Kadri, Mangalore (General Nursing & B.Sc Nursing)
KERALA WITH DISTRICT WISE LISTING
NURSING COLLEGES IN KERALA
List of hospitals recognized by the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council for conducting General Nursing courses: Private Colleges Government Colleges
S.H General Hospital, Green Garden, Cherthala
K. Velayudhan Memorial Hospital, P.B. No.30, Cherthala
St. Thomsas Mission Hospital, Kattanam, Pallikkal Po, Via Kayamkulam
S.N.M.M General Hospital, Chethala
V.S.M Hospital, Thattaramplam, Mavelikkara
Lourdes Matha Hospital, Pacha Chekkidikadu, Edathua
San Joe Hospital, Perumbavoor
St. Joseph Hospital, Darmagiri, Kothamangalam
Mar Baselious Medical Mission Hospital, Kothamangalam
Malangara Medical Mission Hospital (MOSC), Kollenchery
Samaritan Hospital, Arogyapuram, Kizakabalam, Aluva
Little Flower Hospital, Angamaly
Mar Augustine Jubilee Mission Hospital, Edappaly, Cochin
Lisie Hospital, Cochin
Lourdes Hospital, Cochin
Medical Trust Hospital, M.G. Road, Cochin
Devamatha Hospital, Koothatukulam
Carmel Hospital, Asokapuram, Aluva
PVS Memorial Hospital Ltd, Kaloor, Cochin
Sree Sudheendra Medical Mission, Chitoor Road, Ernamkulam
Indira Gandhi Co-operative Hospital, GandhiNagar, Kadavanthra, Cochin
Ernamkulam Medical Centre, Palarivattam, Cochin
Gautham Hospital, Cochin
Mar Augustine Golden Jubilee Hospital, Mookkannur, Angamaly
DonBosco Hospital, North Paruvur
Koothatukulam Co-operative Hospital Ltd, Ernamkulam
Amritha Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, Cochin
Cochin Port Trust Hospital, Willington Island Cochin
Holy Family Hospital, Muthalakodam, Thodupuzha, Idukki
Bhisop Vayalil Medical Centre, Moolamattom, Idukki
Morning Star School of Nursing, Adimali
Karuna Hospital, Nedumkandam
AKG Memorial Co-operative Hospital, Talap, Kannur
Koyili Hospital, Kannur
St. Martin Deporres Hospital, Cherukunnu, Kannur
Tellicherry Co-operative Hospital, Tellichery-1
Josgiri Hospital, Tellicherry
Ashirvad Hospital, Kannur-2
Malik Deenar Charitable Hospital, Kasargod
Fathima Hospital, P O Box No. 33, Plaza Junction, NH Bye Pass Road, Kasargod-1
Manzoor Hospital, North Kottacherry, Kanhangad
Upasana Hospital, Kollam
Benziger Hospital, Beach Rd, Kollam
S.S.M Hospital, Kollam
Holy Cross Hospital, Lourdes School of Nursing, Kottiyam, Kollam
Dr. Nair's Hopsital, 445 Residence road, Asramam, Kollam
St. Joseph Hospitsl, Anchal, Kollam
K.N.S Hospital, Kottarakkara
Mercy Hospital, Valakom, Kottarakkara
Loka Rakshaka Hospital, Thevalakara
PVS Hospital Railway Station Road, Kozhikode
Nirmala Hospital, Marikunnu, Calicut
Janatha Hospital, Badagara
National Hospital, Kozhikode
Baby Memorial Hospital, Indira Gandhi Road, Kozhikode
Santhi Hospital Trust, P O Omassery, via Koduvally -673 572
Fathima Hospital, Bank Road, Calicut
St.Thomas Hospital, Chethipuzha, Changanessery
Mary Queen's Hospital, Palampra via Koovappally, Kanjirapilly, Kottayam
Marian Medical Centre, Arunapuram, Pala, Kottayam
IHM Hospital, Bharananganam, Kottayam
M.G.D.M Hospital, GeeVerghese School of Nursing, Kangizha, Devagiri P O, Kottayam
St. Mary's Hospital, Mannarcaud
Mandiram Hospital, Manganam P O, Kottayam
Caritas Hospital, Thellakom P O, Kottayam
Holy Ghost Mission Hospital, Muttuchira, Kottayam
SH Medical Centre, Nagambadam, Kottayam
Mannam Memorial NSS Medical Mission Hospital, Karukachal, Kottayam
NSS Medical Mission Hospital, Perunna, Changanasery
Mercy Hospital, Santhigiri, Pothy, Thalayolaparambu, Kottayam
St. Rita's Hospital, Nalukody, Changanacherry.
KMH Memorial Hospital, East Road, Manjeri, Malapuram-2
Moulana Hospital, Ooty Road, Perinthalmana P O 679 322, Malapuram.
KPM Hospital, Down Hill, Malapuram
Al-Shifa Hospital, P B No: 26, Valiyangadi, Perinthalmana
PMSA Memorial Dist. Co-operative Hospital, P B No:30, Malapuram
MS Hospital, Down Hill, Malapuram 676 519
Dr. N.K. Mohammed Memorial School of Nursing, Nizar Hospital, Valanchery.
Assumption Hospital, Kanhirapuzha, Palakad
Deenabandhu Hospital, Thachampara, Palakad
NSS Medical Misssion Hospital, Pandalam
Pushpagiri Hospital, Thiruvilla
St.Gregorious Mission Hospital, Parumala PO, Thiruvilla
Muthoot Medical Centre, College Rd, Kozhencherry, Pathanamthitta
Menamthottam Hospital, Angadi Po, Ranni, Pathanamthitta
Ranni Marthoma Medical Mission Centre, Ranni
Holy Cross Hopsital, Adoor
Lal Memorial Hospital, Madayikonam, Irinjalakuda
Sacred Heart Hospital P O Pullur, Irinjalakuda
Bishop Alappat Hospital P O Kattoor, Karanchira, Thrissur
Jubilee Mission Hospital, Thrissur
Elite Mission Hospital, Koorkenchery, Thrissur
Amala Cancer Hospital, Puzhakal, Thrissur
St. Joseph Hospital, Choondal, Thrissur
St. James Hospital, Chalakudi, Thrissur
Maria Teresa Hospital, Kuzhikkattussery, Thrissur
West Fort, Thrissur
Unity Hospital Pvt (Ltd), Kunnamkulam, Kanippayur, Thrissur
San Jos Parish Hospital, Pavaratty, Thrissur
Meteropolitan Hospital, Thrissur
Mary Immaculate Hospital, Engadiyur, Thrissur.
Mother Hospital, Pulazhy, Kolari P O, Thrissur
Thrissur District Co-operative Hospital, Thrissur
Divine Medical Centre, Wadakachery
St. Vincent De Paul Hospital, Ollur
Cosmopolotan Hospital, Murinjapalam, Pattom
SRK Asramam Charitable Hospital, Sasthamangalam
Aivigari Sree Narayana Medical Mission Hospital, Varkala
G.G Hospital Thiruvananthapuram
Sree Uthradam Thirunal Hospital, Thiruvananthapuram
Jubilee Memorial Hospital, Palayam
Dr. Somervell Memorial Misssion Hospital, Karakonam
PNM hospital, Kattakada
Karete Medical Centre (p) Ltd, Vamanapuram
Fathimamatha Mission Hospital, Kalpatta, Wayanad
GOVERNMENT NURSING INSTITUTIONS IN KERALA
College of Nursing, Medical P O, Thiruvananthapuram
College of Nursing, Medical College, Kozhikode
College of Nursing, Kottayam
Govt. School of Nursing, Thiruvananthapuram
Govt. School of Nursing, District Hospital, Kollam
Govt. School of Nursing, Near Medical College Hospital, Alapuzha
Govt. School of Nursing, Kottayam
Govt. School of Nursing, General Hospital, Ernamkulam
Govt. School of Nursing, Thrissur
Govt. School of Nursing, Palakad
Govt. School of Nursing, District Hospital, Kozhikode
Govt. School of Nursing, District Hospital, Kannur
Choithram Hospital & Research Suitable Center, Indore
Cloth Market Hospital, Indore
Evangilical Mission Hospital, Tilda. Raipur
Amravati General Hospital, Amravati
B.D.P Parsee General Hospital, Bomanji Petit Road, Cumballa Hill, Mumbai-400 026
BYL Nair Cha Hospital, Dr. A.L Nair Road, Byculla, Mumbai-400 008
Bombay Nurses Training Institute, Bombay Hospital 12 20-22 New Marine Lines, Mumbai-400 020
College of Nursing, Wanless Hospital, Miraj, Sangli Dist -416 410
Dhanrajgiriji Hospital, Solapur
District Hospital, Akola
Dr. B. Nanvati Hospital, Opp. Juhu Aerodrome, Vile Parle West, Mumbai - 400 056
E Booth Hospital, Ahmednagar- 414 001
Florence Nightingale Institute of Nursing, EDU Mahatma Gandhi Mission Hospital, Mumbai
GT Hospital, Lokmanya Tilak Road, Mumbai -400 001
General Hospital, Ahmednagar - 414 001
General Hospital, Chandrapur
General Hospital, Nagpur
General Hospital, Solapur
INHS Asvini, Colaba, Mumbai
JJ Group of Hospital, Byculla, Mumbai-400 008
Jaslok Hospital, MRC 15, Dr. G DeshMukh Marg, Mumbai-400 025
KEM Hospital, Dr.SS Rao Road Parel, Mumbai -400 012
Kasturba Healh Society Hospital, Sevagram, Wardha 442 102
LTMG Hospital, Sion, Mumbai 400 022
Mure Memorial Hospital, Nagpur
N M Wadia Hospital, Solapur
PD Hinduja National Hospital, Veer Savarkar Marg, Mahim, Mumbai 400 056
Pravara Medical Trust, Loni Tall Shrirampur, Ahmednagar Dist
Sir HN Hospital, Padmasri Cordhanbapa Chawk, Rajaram Mohan Roy Road, Mumbai
George's hospital Mumbai -400 001
Luke's Hospital, Srirampur, Ahmednagar -413 709
Imphal General Hospital, Imphal
Repsbun School of Nursing, East Khasi Hills, Laitum Khrah, Shillong
Civil Hospital School of Nursing, Aizawal-796 001
Naga Hospital, Kohima
MKCG MCH School of Nursing, Berhampur, Ganjam
Nurses Training Institute, IGH Roorkele, Sundergarh
Anil Baghi Hospital, Ferozejpur City
Christian Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana
Dr. B.L. Kapoor Memorial Hospital, Ludhiana
Gulab Devi Hospital, Jalandhar
Gurunanak Mission Hospital, Dharan Kalan, Jalandhar
Guru Teg Bahadur (Charitable) Hospital, Ludhiana
SGTB School of Nursing, Amritsar
Salvation Army Mac Robert Hospital, Dhariwal
Sidanac Hospital, Barnala, Behind Sidina Sangrur Dist
Tirath Ram Shah Hospital
Appolo Hospital, Chennai
CSI Hospital, Neyyoor
CSI Kalyani General Hospital, Chennai
CSI Mission Hospital, Woraiyur, Tirchy
CSI Rainy Hospital, Chennai
Catherine Booth Hospital, Nagarcoil
Cheran School of Nursing, Coimbatore
Child Joseph Hospital, Trichy
Christian Fellowship Hospital, Oddanch, Artan
Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore
Christian Mission Hospital, Madurai
Coimbatore Medical College Hospital, Coimbatore
Devaki Hospital, Chennai
Kuppuswamy Naidu Memorial Hospital, Coimbatore
JPKM College of Medical Sciences, Vellore
KG Hospital, Coimbatore
RVS Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Coimbatore
Saveetha Medical & Educational Trust, Erode
Scudder Memorial Hospital, Ranipet
Sacred Heart Hospital, Tuticorin
Sree Ramachandra Medical Colege, Porur, Chennai
St. Isabel's Hospital, Chennai
St. Joseph's Hospital, Dindigul
St. Mary's Hospital & Institution of Bio-Medical Technology, Arni
St. Theresa of Child Jesus School of Nursing, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai
Thanjavur Medical College Hospital, Thanjavur
UCA Medical & Educational Trust, Chennai
Ultra Trust Sacred Heart Hospital, Madurai
Vinayaka Mission's of Nursing, Salem
Vivekanada School of Nursing, Tiruchengodu
Vivekanada College of Nursing, Salem
Balrampur Hospital, Lucknow
Bishop Conard Memorial School of Nursing, Sitapur Dist.
Clara Swain Hospital, Bareilly
Fathima Hospital, Mau
Fathima Hospital School of Nursing, Lucknow
Mary V Gorden School of Nursing (Clara Swain School), Bareilly
Nazarath Hospital School of Nursing, Allahabad
St. Jude's Hospital, Jhansi
ARMED FORCES MEDICAL SERVICES EXAM BOARD
Army Hospital, Delhi -110 010
Command Hospital (East Command), Alipore, Kolkata
INHS Asvini, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Military Hospital, Secundarabad, Andhra Pradesh
MID INDIA BOARD OF EXAMINATION OF N.L of CMAI
Christian Hospital, Jhokan Bagh, Jhansi, UP-248 001
Holy Cross Hospital, Ambikapur, Surguja, Madhya Pradesh-497 001
St. Bernabas Hospital, Church Road, Ranchi, Bihar-834 001
The Duncan Hospital, Raxaul, East Champaran, Bihar-845 305
The Evangelical Mission Hospital, Tilda, P O Nedra, Raipur, Madhya Pradesh
THE BOARD OF NURSING EDUCATION N.L-CMAI
Bangalore Baptist Hospital School of Nursing, Bellary Road, Bangalore-560 024
CSI Hospital School of Nursing Chikballapur -562 101
CSI Rainy Hospital School of Nursing, Chennai-600 021
Campbell Hospital School of Nursing, Jammalamadugu, Cuddappah Dt., Andhra Pradesh-516 434
Catherene Booth Hospital, Nagarcoil- 621 001, Tamil Nadu
Christian Fellowship Hospital, Oddanchaitram, Madurai-624 619
Christian Medical Centre School of Nursing, Pithapuram, E G Dist. Andhra Pradesh
Christian Medical College & Hospital, College of Nursing, Vellore-632 004
Christian Mission Hospital School of Nursing, Madurai -625 001
Church of South India Hospital School of Nursing, Bangalore- 560 051
CSI Kalyani General Hospital Chennai-600 004
Giffard Memorial Hospital, School of Nursing, Nuzvid, Krishns Dist. Andhra Pradesh-521 201
Holsowrth Memorial Hospital School of Nursing, Mysore -570 001
Mary Lott Lyles Hospital, School of Nursing, Mandanapalle, Chitoor Dist., Andhra Pradesh-527 325
Narsapur Christian Hospital School of Nursing, W G District, Andhra Pradesh-534 275
Scudder Memorial Hospital School of Nursing, Ranipet-632 401
Pharmacy Courses In IndiaPharmacy education is regulated in India by two bodies - Pharmacy Council Of India Website : www.pci.nic.in up to the bachelor's level and AICTE Website : www.aicte.ernet.in
Admission to Bharma Courses is either on the basis of merit or entrance exam conducted by the technical education board of each state. On completing the course, you must undergo practical training in a recognised hospital, pharmacy or dispensary . You can also opt for a Diploma in Pharmacy (Dpharm), althogh there is talk of phasing out this course in the future. higher education can be pursued at the Mpharm level, followed by a PhD for those who wish to go into academics or research.
List of Training Institutions In
2. Banaras hindu University ,
3. Birla Institute Of Tech & Sciences , Department Of Pharmacy , Pilani - 330 031 , Rajasthan Website : www.bits-pilani.ac.in
6. Jamia Hamdard, Faculty of Pharmacy, Hamdard nagar,
8. National Institute Of Pharmaceutical Education & Research , SAS Nagar, Sector 67,
9. Punjab University , University Institute of Pharmaceutical Science ,
Paramedical ServicesList of Institutions In
X-Ray Technology and Radiology Involves the use of X-rays, high frequency sound waves etc. to scan the body's entrails.
Medical Laboratory Technology is concerned with the collection, sampling, testing, reporting and documentation of laboratory investigations.
Physiotherapy covers the use of exercises, related equipment, electrotherapy, magneto therapy, massage etc. to rebuild damaged muscles, ligaments & bones.
Occupational Therapy trains in the rehabilitation of physically and mentally impaired persons.
Optometry of Opthalmic Technology specialises in the treatment of disorders related to the eye.
Prosthetic or Orthotic Engineering involves the replacement of missing parts of the body with artificial structures.
Audiology and Speeth Therapy is concerned with correcting speech defects.
Clinical Child Development is concerned with nutrition and treatment of growth defects in children.
Paramedical Diploma Courses:
1. Ali Yavar Jung Natioanl Institute for the Hearing Handicapped, K.C. Marg, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai-400050.
8. Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai-600 020.
9. Central Institute, on Mental Retardation, Jagathy, Thiruvananthapuram.
10. Ch. Chran Singh University, Meerut-250 005.
14. Department of Rehabilitation,
15. Dr. V.M. Medical College, Solapur-413 003.
16. Faculty of Technology, SNDY Women's University, Marine Lines, Mumabi-400 020.
24. Haji Bachooali Ophthalmic Hospital,
25. Institute for the Physically Handicapped, 4, Vishnu Digambar Marg, New Delhi-110002.
28. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Educational and Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry-605 006.
40. B Y L
41. Natioanl Institute for the Orthopedically handicapped, Bon Hooghly, B.T. Road, Calcutta-700 090.
42. National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research, Olatpur,
44. Occupational Therapy Training School & Centre,
45. Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak-124 001.
46. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh-160012.
51. S V
52. Sankara Netralaya Medical Research Foundation,
54. Sardar Bhagwan Singh Memorial Institute & Biomedical Sciences,
59. Sree Chitira Thirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiurvananthapuram.
60. Sri. Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Porur, Madras-600 016.
62. Tata Memorial Centre,
1. American Medical Association,
2. American Medical Technologists,
3. Association of Surgical Technologists (AST), 7108-C
Public RelationsList of Institutions In
3. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi-110 001.
4. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Kulpati K.M. Munshi Marg, Chowpatty, Mumbai-400 007.
5. Centre for Image Management Studies, NOIDA.
6. Department of Communications and Journalism, University of Poona, Ranada Institute, Fergusson College Road, Pune-411 004.
8. Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, JNU New Campus, New Delhi-110 067.
9. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110 025.
12. Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad-58.
14. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Vile Parle, Mumbai.
16. Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati -02
17. Symbiosis Insistute of Journalism and Communication, Senapati Bapat Marg, Pune-411 004
18. The Indian Foundation for PR Education & Research ( IFPR), S-237, Greater Kailash, New Delhi-48
24. Xavier Institute of Communication, St. Xavier's College, Mumbai-400 001.
25. YMCA Institute of Mass Media Studies,
26. Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication - Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 075 Email : email@example.com Website : www.apeejay.edu
International Reference :
1. Institute of Public Relations, The Old Trading House, 15, Northburgh Street, London-ECIV OPR.
2. Public Relations Society of
Social ServiceList of Institutions In
Bachelor in Social Work (BSW) and Master in Social Work (MSW) are regular programmes offered in many centres. BSW is a 3 year course available to those who have completed +2/equivalent. MSW is a 2 year programme offered after BSW/B.A. (Sociology)/B.A in any social science. Those interested in pursing a career in education or research could pursue M.Phil and Ph.D. in this field.
List of Training Centres:
5. Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune-411 030.
6. Dr. B.S. Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad-431 004.
9. Jain Vishava Bharati Institute, Tulsigram-Ladnun-341306.
10. Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110 025.
14. Madurai-Kamaraj Univeristy, Madurai-625 021.
15. Mahatma Gandhi Univeristy, Kottayam-686 560.
21. Punjabi Universiyt, Patiala-147 002.
22. Shree Devi Institute of Social Work, Ballalbagh, Mangalore-575 003. Ph: 0824-456501, 456511;
24. Tata Institute of Social, Sciences, Mumbai-400 088.
25. MS University of Baroda, Vadodara-390 002.
34. Visva Bharati, Santhiniketan-731 235.
1. CCETSW Information Services, Derbyshire House, St.
2. Council of Social Work Education, 1600,
3. Natioanl Association of Social Workers Information Centre,
4. Canadian Association of Schools of Social Work, 30, Rosemount Avenue, Suite 100-B, Ottawa, ON KIY 1B4 Canada.
5. Canadian Association of Social Workers, 383,
Stockbroking and ForexStockbroking Stockbroking is a high-profile career which offers great financial rewards. Today, the national Stock Exchange provides a nation-wide network of trading facilities. Automated trading facilities and transparency in market operations call for professionals who can meet the demands and expectations of investors. Accordingly, the stock-broking business draws many specialists for its operations - stockbrokers, economists, accountants,finance managers, financial analysts, capital market specialists as well as investment and financial planners. To be a stockbroker, you have to be a graduate with a minimum of two years work experience in a stockbroking firm. Registration for bro-kership is granted on the basis of experience as a sub-bro-ker and on the recommendation of a registered broker.
A postgraduate course in Finance & Control / Commerce / Economics is useful for entry into this business.
Training Institutes In
2. The All
3. The Institute Of Capital Market Development, 1965 Arya Samaj Road, Karol Bagh, Delhi - 5
5. The Orion Institute of Capital Market, S- 11, Adarshini Plaza, 91, Adchini, Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi
6. The UTI Insitute of capital Market, Plot 82, Sector - 17, Vashi, nave Mumbai - 400 705
What is Forex?
Different countries have different money. U.S. Dollar... Japanese Yen... Euro...There are about 8 major world currencies and over 100 minor ones.
When someone wants to exchange Dollars for Yen, he uses the Dollar/Yen Foreign Exchange rate, or Forex for short.
Forex is BIG. Much bigger than the stock market. Forex is the largest financial market in the world, with billions of dollars worth of trades every single day, mostly by large national banks and foreign governments.
The huge back and forth trading of currencies means that an exchange rate like the Euro/Dollar doesn't stay at one level for very long. It changes minute by minute, like prices on a stock chart, but 24 hours a day (because it's always daytime somewhere in the world), giving individual traders plenty of opportunities to make money.
Automated Artificial Intelligence Stock Picking Software - Click Here!
Seed IndustryThe Seed Industry includes:
1. Genetics & Plant breeding:
Breeding is a creation of variation in strength for any seed producing organization. The qualified breeder should have a creative and selective eye towards selecting plants for breeding programmes.
Agronomy is called the “mother of agriculture”. Before release of the new hybrid seeds or varieties, it is mandatory for the seed producers to test the seed for multi location trials. Agronomists also have the opportunity to look after the seed production units.
Damage to crop by insect pests is common. The entomologist designs crop-wise admissible insect levels using various crop protection techniques and crop-insect specific control measures.
Biotechnology has paved the way for the introduction of transgenic crops. Biotechnologists can determine seed quality parameters faster through simpler molecular techniques and Genetic marker studies.
5. Seed Technology:
Seed technologists monitor supply of best quality seeds, production. Quality testing for different parameters like germination, physical purity, and moisture contents are assessed and maintained to certain standard prescribed on the Seed act before final packaging for marketing.
6. Plant Pathology:
Disease is one of the major constraints in getting high yield. Pathologists have a role to take the challenge to find out the feasible solutions.
7. Soil Science:
Students from soil science also have enough opportunity in the seed industry in studying the plant-soil relation and their interactions.
Reputed Agricultural Institutes:
1) Indian Agricultural Institute (IARI),
5) Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Andhra Pradesh. It is a reputed university having 13 colleges in Agriculture, Veterinary, Home Science, Agricultural Engineering, Fisheries and Polytechnics. Website: www.medistudies.com/ ngranga/ngranga.htm
7) Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vidyalaya, Mohanpur,
9) Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya,
Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
Speech-language pathology is the study of disorders of speech and language. The field was referred to as ‘Speech and Hearing’ in earlier literature. Speech-language pathologists, sometimes also called speech therapists, asses, diagnose, treat and help prevent speech, language, cognitive, communication, voice, swallowing, fluency and other related disorders. They provide a range of services including prevention, identification, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, teaching, counseling and consultation. They also engage themselves in basis and apply research activities related to human communication problems in language, speech, voice and fluency. They work with people who cannot make speech sounds or cannot make them clearly; those with speech rhythm and fluency problems, such as stuttering. They also work with people who have swallowing difficulties.
Audiology is the study of hearing and its problems. An Audiologist measures a person’s hearing. Diagnosis hearing loss and prescribes a suitable hearing aid whenever necessary. He/she may also be involved in auditory rehabilitation of hearing impaired children and adults. Hearing screening, noise measurement may also be part of an Audiologist’s job requirement. Audiologists assess the extent of hearing loss, balance and related disorders and recommend appropriate treatment. These services are provided to people who are deaf or hard of hearing and persons at risk if hearing loss due to noise exposure, genetic causes or middle ear infections. Audiologists also work with children and adults who need aural rehabilitation, such as auditory training and speech reading and educate parents and professionals on the preventions of hearing loss. They provide information and training on al aspects of hearing and balance to other professions including psychology, counseling, rehabilitation and education.
Speech-language pathologists use written and oral tests, as well as special instruments to diagnose the nature and extent of impairment and to record and analyze speech, language and swallowing irregularities. They develop an individualized plan of care, tailored to each patient’s needs. Speech language pathologists help patients develop or recover reliable communication skills so that the patients can fulfill their educational, vocational and social roles.
Some Indian institutes that offer this course (RCI recognized):
* All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangotri,
* Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Hearing Handicapped (AYJNIHH), Bandra Reclamation, Bandra West, Mumbai.
* AYJNIHH, NRC, Kasturba Niketan, Lajpat Nagar-II,
* AYJNIHH, SRC, Manovikas Nagar, Secunderabad.
* AYJNIHH, CRC Kolkata.
* Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Sector-12,
* Nair Charitable Hospital,
* Helen Keller’s
* Dr.M.V Shetty Institute of Speech and Heating, AB Shetty circle, Hampanakatta, Mangalore.
* Dr. SRC Institute of Speech and Hearing, Kariyana palya, Lingarajapuram,
Traditional MedicineList of Institutions In
Homoeopathy: is German in origin. it follows a holistic method of treatment by giving equal importance to the patient's personality traits and the symptoms of his affiction. Homoeopathy is most effective in the treatment of allergies.
Ayurveda: is an indigenous science whose origins can be traced to very ancient times. it emphasises the preventive rather than the curative. Apart form intake of medicine, Ayurveda prescribes special massages, and herbal that are invigorating and resuscitating.
Naturopathy: Closely allied with Ayurveda is the field of Naturopathy which emphasises the natural as opposed to the synthetic. Natural foods, natural remedies, disciplined and systematic living in harmony with nature are the driving principles of this field of medicine.
Siddha: is practiced in Tamil Nadu and is also an ancient form of medicine. It uses herbal remedies, alchemy and pressure point massages to alleviate sickness and pain. It emphasises the use of the remedial properties inherent in the natural enviornment.
Unani Medicine: is based on the Hippocratic Philosophy that good health depends on the balance of the elements and humours in the human system. Unani Medicine was developed into an elaborate therapeutic system by the Arabs. Remedies include herbal concoctions, diet conctrol, physical exercise and some animal based drugs.
Tibetan Medicine: is a synthesis of ancient Tibetan, Chinese and Persian medicine. There are over 32 Tibetan Medicine and Astro Institutes (TMAI) all over the country with a permanent clinic set up in
There are 130 plus homoeopathic colleges spread all over the country. Most colleges offer degree level training while post graduate programmes are available at the colleges in jaipur, Mumbai, Orissa,
Details about courses can be obtained from:
The Central Council of Homoeopathy, Jawaharlal Nehru Bharatiya Chikitsa Evum Homoeopathy, Anushandhan Bhavan, No. 61-65 Institutional Area. Opp. D. Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110 058.
M.D. (Homoeopathy) is Offered at:
1. National Institute of Homoeopathy, Block GE, Sector III, Bidhan Nagar, Calcutta-700 091.
2. Fr. Muller's Homoeopathic College, PB No. 501, Kanakanady, Mangalore-575 002.
4. AM Shaikh Homoeopathic
5. Bhartesh Homoeopathic
6. Dr. VH Dave Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Hahnemann Houdr, Snsnf-388 001.
7. Jaisoorya Potti Sreeramulu Govt. Homoeopathic
8. Dhondumama Homoeopathic
9. Dt. M.L. Dhawale Memorial Trust, 40,
10. DKMM Homoeopathic
Institutions offereing DHMS and BHMS Course:
1. Adarsh Shikshan Sansthar,
3. Athurasramam NSS Homoeopathic
4. Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya,
5. Dr. BRKR Government Ayurvedic College,
6. Dr. Guruji Government Homoeopathic
7. Dr. Padiyar Memorial Homoeopathic
8. Fr. Muller's Homoeopathic
9. Gava Homoeopathic
10. Government Homoeopathic
11. Government Homoeopathic
12. Govt. Homoeopathic
14. JSPS Government Homoeopathic
16. Magadh Homoeopathic
17. Muzaffarpur Homoeopathic
19. RBTS Government Homoeopathic
21. Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homoeopathic
P.G. Programmes in Ayurveda are:
4. Mahatma Gandhi Gramoday Vishwavidyalay, Chitrakoot-485 331, Madhya Pradesh.
5. National Institute of Ayurveda, (established by Govt. of India),
8. Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (
10. Tamil NAdu Dr. MGR Medical University, Guindy, Chennai-620 032.
Institutions offering Degree level courses:
3. Aryakanya Shuddha Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Kareli Bagh, Vadodra,
4. Ashtang Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, 2062, Sadeshiv Peth, Vijayanagar Colony, Pune,
5. AV Samiti's Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Bijapur, Karnataka.
6. Awadesh Pratap Singh Vishwavidyalaya, Rewa, Madhra Pradesh.
7. Ayurveda and
8. Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya (Shri Shivaji Nagar), Tal Rahuri, Rahuri Factory, Dist. Ahmednagar,
9. Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Ganeshwadi, Panchavati,
10. Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Higgeri Extn., Old Hubli, Karnataka.
11. Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Near Sion Railway Station, Sion, Mumbai,
14. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya,
15. DMM Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya,
16. Gopabandhu Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Puri, Orissa.
18. Government Ashtang Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya and Hospital, Lokmanya Nagar,
33. Government Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Raje Raghuji Nagar,
43.Hari Singh Gaur Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh.
47. JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya,
48. Kameshwar Singh Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Darbhanga,
51. Karnataka Liberal Education Society, Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Shahapur,
55. Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Handia,
58. Maharashtra Arogya Mandal, Hadapsar, Pune,
59. Mahatma Gandhi Gramoday Vishwavidyalay, Chitrakoot-485 331, Madhya Pradesh.
62. MG University, Kottayam, Kerala.
64. MMM Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya,
65. Mohta Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Sadulpur, Dist. Churu, Rajasthan.
67. National Institute of Ayurved,
68. National Institute of Ayurveda, (established by Govt. of India),
77. Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Begusarai, Bihar-851 101.
78. Rajkiya Ayurveda Mahavidhyalaya, Paprola, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh-176 115.
80. Rajkiya Maharani Rameshwari Bhartiya Chikitsa Vigyan Sansthan, Mohanpur, Darbhanga, Bihar-7.
81. Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya,
82. Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (
83. Ravi Shankar Vishwavidyalaya,
84. Ravindernath Mukherji Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, District Champaran, Motihari,
87. Seth Chandanmal Mutha Aryangla Vaidyak Mahavidyalaya, Gendamal, Satara,
88. Seth Govindji Raoji Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, 21/A/13, Budhwar Peth, Samrat Chock,
89. Seth JP Government Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Opp. Sardar Bagh, Bhadra,
90. Sh Gangadhar Shastri Gune, Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Vishrambag, Ahmednagar,
93. Shri Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Dhanwantri Marg, Hanuman Nagar,
94. Shri Balahanuman Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, PO Lodra, Dist, Mehsana,
95. Shri Bhanwarlal Dugar Ayurved Vishvabharati (Gandhi Vidya Mandir), Sardar Sheher, Dist. Churu, Rajasthan.
97. Shri DM
98. Shri Gulab Kunverba Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Dhanwantri Mandri,
99. Shri Gurudev Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Gurukunj Ashram (Mozari)
105. Shri OH Nazar Ayurveda College, Near Railway Station, Shri Swami Atmanand Saraswati Road, Surat, Gujarat-395 003.
106. Shri Radha Krishna Tosnniwal, Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya,
108. Smt. KG Mittal
109. Sri Yatindra Narayan Ashtang,
113. Swami Raghvandracharya Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Karjara Stationa, PO Manjholi,
115. Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Guindy, Chennai-620 032.
116. Tilak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, 583/2, Rasta Peth, Pune,
132. Vidarbha Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Hanuman Nagar,
136. Kalmathada Pujya Shri Virupaksha Sivacharya Ayurved Medical College and Hospital,Manvi , Raichur Dist - Karnataka - India Pincode : 584123
2. JSS Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Ootty, Tamil Nadu.
6. The TN Medical
Institutions offering PG Courses in Unani Medicine:
Institutions offering Degree & Diploma Courses in Unani Medicine:
2. Ayurved and
3. Dr. Abdul Haq Unani Medical College and Hospital,
7. Govt. Unani Medical College, Indian Red Cross Society Building, Race Course Road, Bangalore, Karnataka-9.
9. Jamiya Arabiya Rashidiya Taj Tibbia College, Jamia Arabia, Rasheed Nagar, Nall Saheb Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
18. Unani Medical College and Hospital, KB Hidayatully Road, New Modi Khana, Pune, Maharashtra.
Colleges offering training in Siddha Medicine:
1. Government Siddha Medical Colleg, Dr. MGR University, Palayamkottai, Tamil NAdu.
Education in TM is imparted at 3 TMAI centres in
Travel StudiesCourses Related to Travel and Tourism
1. Bachelor in Tourism Studies - Travel and Tourism.
2. Basic Course in Airlines,Travel Agency & Tour Operation Management.
3. Certificate Course in Tourism Studies.
4. Certificate Course in Travel & Tourism
5. Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management.
6. Diploma in Travel & Tourism.
7. Master in Travel Administration.
8. Vocational Course in Travel & Tourism.
9. Master of Tourism Administration(MTA).
10. Master of Business Administration(MBA).
11. PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism
List of Institutions In India
Institutes offering Master of Tourism Administration & PG Courses:
1. Al-Ameen Institute of Management Studies, Hosur Road (Opp. Lalbagh Main Gate), Bangalore-560 027.
4. Centre for Tourism and Travel Management Studies,
5. Centre for Tourism Studies,
6. Dayananda Sagar Institutions, Kumaraswamy Layout, Near
7. Department of Business Management,
17. Mother Teresa Women's University, Kodaikanal-624 102, Temil NAdu.
Other Courses in Travel & tourism:
2. Directorate of Distance Education,
3. Indira Gandhi National Open University,
4. Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies (KITTS), Thiruvananthapuram (Established and run by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of Kerala) offers Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Tourism).
5. Mother Teresa Women's University, Women's
IATA Courses: International Air Transport Association (LATA) is a world orgnisation of transport with head offices at
IATA/UFTAA Standard, Advanced & Travel Agents, Marketing Courses.
IATA/FLATA Cargo Agents Introductory, InternationalAir Cargo Rating, Dangerous Goods Refresher Courses.
List of IATA/UFTAA and LATA/FIATA Authorised Training Centres in
1. Chavara School of Tourism Studies, Chavara
3. Hindustan Marine Electronics Inst.
4. IATA/FLATA Cargo Intro/Rating/DG Steps,
5. IATA India, Apeejay Chambers 3rd Floor,
6. IHCTM, Colaba, Mumbai, Branch: Mumbai-Mahim
10. International Air Fare Desk, Mumbai-Colaba, Branch: Ahmedabad.
12. School of Airline & Travel Management, 35/1148, Warriam Road, Cochin-682 016.
14. Skyline Education Institute,
16. Swastik School of Travel and Tourism Studies, Swastik Centre,
17. Trade Wings Institute of Management, Mumbai-Fort, Branches: Chennai, Pune,
18. Training Institute for Travel Trade,
19. Travel Millennium, Kochulloor, Thiruvananthapuram-695 011.
21. Kuoni Academy of Travel - KAT Head office: Kuoni House, 5th Floor, N F Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400001 Ph: (00 91 200) 6656 2000 Fax: (00 91 22) 6656 2009 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.kuoniacademy.co.in
1. Institute of Travel and Tourism, 113 Victoria Street, ST. Albans, Herts, AL1 3TJ.
2. The Travel Training Company, The Cornerstone, The Broadway, Working, Survey GU SAR.
3. The Institute of Certified Travel Agents, P.O. Box 812059, 48 Linden Street, Wellesley, MA 02181-0012.
Tool and Die MakingList of institutions
01. CIHT, Jalandhar, SIDO TR
03. Central Tool Room (Indo-German),
04. CTTC (An Indo-Danish Pro.) Bhubaneshwar, SIDO TR.
05. CTTC (An Indo-Danish Pro.), Kolkata.
06. Indo-Danish Tool Room.
07. Indo-German Tool Room, Ahmedabad, SIDO TR.
08. Indo-German Tool Room,
09. TRTC, Guwahati, SIDO TR.
10. Indo-German Tool Room,
11. Central Institute of Plastic Engg. & Tech., Chennai and its Extension Centres.
12. GTTC (An Indo-Danish Pro)
14. TRTC (An Indo-Danish)
15. CSIO, A CSIR Complex,
16. NTTF-A professionally Managed Premier Institution,
For Other Courses Goto MenuBar and Click A-F or G-M