List of Institutions In
2. Department of Geology, St. Xavier's College, Mumbai-400 001.
3. Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council, Jaipur-302 003.
5. Indian Diamond Institute,
6. Indian Gemmological Institute,
7. Jewellery Design & Manufacture Department, 3rd Floor, P.V. Polytechnic, SNDT Women's University, Juhu Campus, Santa Cruz West, Mumbai-49.
8. Jewellery Design & Technology Institute (JDTI) , A-89, Sector 2, Noida 201301 Ph.: 0120-2540571/ 72 / 73
Website : www.jdtiindia.com OR Click Here For Details
9. Jewellery Product Development Centre, Commerce Centre, Tardeo, Mumbai-400 034.
10. NIFT, Tata Mills Compound, Dada Sahib Phalke Marg Dadar (E), Mumbai-400 014.
12. NIFT, The
13. SG Jhaveri Centre for Diamond Technology, Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic, Vile Parle West, Mumbai-400 056.
14. Small Industries Services Institute, Guindy, Chennai-32.
15. The Gemmological
16. St.Xavier’s College, Geology Department, Mumbai-400001.
17. Sindhar Institute of Gemology, Mumbai, Kolkata,
1. Art and Design Admissions Registry (ADAR), Penn House,
2. National Association of the Schools of Art and Design,
List of Institutions In
8. Dr. Harishingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar-3.
11. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur-721 302,
13 Jmia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-25.
16. M.Sc.Marine Geology at
17. MS University of Baroda, Vadodara-390 002.
1. American Association of Petroleum Geologists, Communications Department,
2. American Geological Institute,
3. American Geophysical Union,
4. American Meteorological Society, 45, beacon St.,
5. Association of American Geographers,
6. Geological Society, Burtlington House, Piccadilly,
7. Marine Technological Society, 1828, L.St., NW.,
List of Institutions In
1. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderbad-500 030, Andhra Pradesh.
4. Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University, Hyderabad-500 030, Andhra Pradesh.
7. Avinashilingam Institute of Home Science for Women, Coimbatore-641 043, TN.
9. Banasthali Vidyapith,
11. Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, Hosphangabad Road, Bhopal-462 026, Madhya Pradesh.
13. Ch. Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar-125 004, Haryana.
15. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, 169, Tagore Marg, Indore-452 001, Madhya Pradesh.
16. Dr. Hari Singh Gaur Vishwavidyalaya, Gour Nagar, Sagar-470 003, Madhya Pradesh.
17. Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigarm-624 302 Distt. Dindigual, Tamil Nadu.
22. Haryana Agricultural University, Hissar-125 004.
23. Himachal Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Palampur-176 062, Dist-Kangra, Himachal Pradesh.
30. Maharaja Sayaji Rao University of Baroda, Faculty of Home Science, Opp Drug Laboratory, Shastri Bridge Road, Fatehganj, Vadodara-390 002, Gujarat.
33. Marathwada Krishi Vidyapith, Faculty of Home Science, Krishi Nagar, Parbhani-461 402,
37. Orissa University of Agri culture and Technology, Bhubaneswar-751 003, Orissa.
41. Rajasthan Agricultural University, PO Box 19, Bikaner-334 001, Rajashtan.
42. Rajendra Agricultural University, PO Pusa, Samastipur-848 125,
43. Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Pachpedi, Jablpur, 482 001, Madhya Pradesh.
49. Tamil Nadu GD Naidu Agricultural University, Coimbatore-641 003, Tamil Nadu.
51. University pf
List of Institutions In
2. All India Institute of Local Self Government, Sthanikraj Bhavan, CD Barfiwala Marg, Andheri West, Mumbai-58.
4. Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration,
5. ASCI-Hinduja Institute of Healthcare Management, ASCI
6. Birla Institute of Science and Technology, Pilani-333 031, Rajasthan.
7. Birla Institute of Technology, Mestra, Ranchi-835 125,
9. Department of Management Studies,
10. Faculty of Management Studies,
11. Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR),
13. Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
14. National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New
16. Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai-88.
Reputed institutions offering courses in Hospital Management:
For medical students:
• AIIMS, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029. (Non-medical sponsored graduates with 60 per cent marks and seven years work experience I administrative position in a hospital are eligible to apply).
• Armed Forces Medical College,
• The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare,
Courses for non-medical students available at:
• Tata Institute of Social Science,
• Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration,
• Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), 1, Prabhu Dayal Marg,
• Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute (Deemed University), Porur, Chennai-600116. Admission is usually on the basis of a competitive entrance examination.
2. Association of University Programs in Health Administration,
HOTEL MANAGEMENT -
List of Institutions In India
Institute Affiliated to NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY - NCHMCT Website: www.nchmct.org
1.Institute of Hotel Management,Bhaijipura, Patia Adalaj, Kudasan, Gandhinagar –382 421 Tel.: 079-23276656/ 57 / 58 e-mail: ihmahd @vsnl.net
2.Institute of Hotel Management,S.J.Polytechnic Campus, Seshadri Road,Bangalore – 560001 Tel.: 080-22262960 Fax: 080-22268562 e-mail:ihm@vsnl. Com
3.Institute of Hotel Management,1100 Quarters, Near Academy of Administration,
4.Institute of Hotel Management, Veer Surendra Sai Nagar,
5.Dr.Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Sector 42 D,
6.Institute of Hotel Management, CIT Campus, TTTI-Tharamani, Chennai – 600113 Tel.: 044-22542029 Fax: 044-22541615
7.Institute of Hotel Management,
8. Delhi Institute of Hotel Management,
9.Institute of Hotel Management, Dara Gaon, Tadong Gangtok – 737102 Tel.: 03592-270735 Fax: 03592-222707 e-mail : ihmgangtok@rediffmail .com
12. Institute of Hotel Management, G.S.Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati – 781005 Tel.: 0361-2452273 E-Mail: ihmctanghy @hotmail .com
13. Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Applied Nutrition, Garhi Cantt. Near ONGC Helipad Dehradun-248001 Tel.: 0135-3257003 Fax:0135-2550271/2550272 E-Mail: ihm_ddn@hotmail .com
14. Institute of Hotel Management,
15. Institute of Hotel Management, F’ Row, Durgabai Deshmukh Colony, Vidyanagar,
16. Institute of Hotel Management, Near Bani Park Police Station, Sikar Road, Jaipur – 302016 Tel.: 0141-2202812, 2200402 Fax: 0141-2200402 e-mail: ihmjpr-jp1 @sancharnet.in
18.Institute of Hotel Management, P-16,
20. Institute of Hotel Management, Veer Sawarkar Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai – 400028 Tel.: 022-24457241 / 24457242 Fax: 022-24449779 e-mail: mumcat@vsnl. Com
21. Institute of Hotel Management, Near
25. Institute of Hotel Management,
26. Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management Sector 42-D
27. SRM Institute of Hotel Management, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram - 603203 Tamil Nadu Tel.: 044-27453147, 27453148 e-mail: email@example.com
28. Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, 11, R.A. Lines,
29. Shri Shakti College of Hotel Management, Venus Plaza, Adjacent to Airport Exit Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500016 Tel.: 040-27908585, 27908787, 66906504 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.sschm.com
30. Oriental School of Hotel Management, Valley View, Lakkidi P.O. - 673576 Vythiri Taluk, Wayand (Kerala) e-mail: email@example.com
1. Academy of Culinary Education, Cidade de Goa Beach Resort, Vainguinim Beach, Goa-403 004.
3. Ai-Ameen Arts,
4. Anjuman-I-Islam's A.K. Hafizka Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, 92, D.N. Road, Next to Times of India Building, Mumbai-400 001, Maharashtra, Ph: +91-22-2265 2272/2263 2817
5. Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, C/O. ASC Centre (South) P.O. Agram, Bangalore-560 007 (only for children of service army personnel/regula army pensioner).
7. Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Hotel Management, Dr. D.Y. Vidyanagar, Sector-7, Nerul New Mumbai-400 706.
8. Faculty of Management Studies,
13. IIAS-School of Hotel Management, CD 52,
14. Indian Institute of Business Management, Budha Marg, Patna-800 001.
15. Indian Institute of Hotel Management & Catering, 435, Old Station Bazar,
16. Indian Institute of Hotel Management (Assisted by the Taj Group of Hotels), Rauza Bagh, Aurangabad-1.
17. Indian Institute of Science and Management, IISM Campus, Pundag, Ranchi-834 004.
19. Institute of Hotel Management & Catering, 191, Saharanpur Road, Patel Nagar, Dehradun, Khatyari, Almore, Uttar Pradesh.
20. Institute of Hotel Management, II R.A. Lines, Teh Mall,
21. Institute of Hotel Management , Kufri, Shimla-171 012.
23. International Institute of Hotel Management, EC 37,
24. Kadankale Krishna Rao Memorial College of Hotel Management, Woodlands Hotel Complex, 5 Raja, Rammohan Roy Road, Bangalore-560 025.
26. KLE Society,
29. Maurya Institute of Hotel Management, No-9,
30. Motimahal College of Hotel Management,
31. National Institute of Hotel & Tourism Management, Aurangabad-431 005.
33. Niraj College of Hotel Management, Sadaat Manzil, ameerpet, Hyderabad-500 016.
34. NR Institute of Hotel Management, P.R. Palaya, Bangalore-72.
35. NRI Institute, No, 6, Papreddy Palya, Nagarabhavi, 2nd Stage, Bangalore-560 072.
36. Oberoi Centre for Learning and Development (
38. People's Education Society, 50,
39. Presidency College of Hotel Management, Hotel Royal Orchid,#1, Golf Avenue, Adj. KGA Golf Course,Off. Airport Road,
40. Institute of Hospitality Management, N.13, Sainik Farms (South), New Delhi-110 062, Ph: 6569006, 6867827.
41. Ram Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, 59/3,
43. RN Shetty College of Hotel Management & Catering Technology , No, 4, Kaviraja Marg, Bailappanavar Nagar, Hubli-29.
44. S, College of Hotel Management, B.E.M.L. Nagar, K.G.F. 563 115.
45. Sambhram Group of Educational Institutions, 28,
46. Saptagiri College of Hotel Management, Kavoor, Mangalore-575 015, Ph: 91-0824-481672 (7 lines),
47. Sarosh Institute of Hotel Administration (S.I.H.A), Pentagon Complex, Kankanady
48. Sarva North India Institute of Hotel Management, Gulmohar Complex, Zirakpur-Shimla Highway, Nr-Railway Crossing (Opp. Hotel Sunpark), Zirakpur, Punjab, Ph: +91-172-5070304, 3095748.
49. Shri Shakti College of Hotel Management,
50. Srinivas College of Hotel Management (Under
51. Srinivas College of Hotel Management,
52. SRM Institute of Hotel Management, 2,
53. St. John's College of Hotel Management, Vijaya Nagar, Second Stage, Bangalore-11.
55. Tjohn Institute of Hotel Management SG-4, Manipal Centre, 47 Dickenson Road, Bangalore-560 042.
56. Tirupude College of Social Work, Sadar,
58. Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts,7 - 91/5, Nagendra Nagar, Habsiguda X Roads,Hyderabad - 7. Ph: 040 - 27154304, 27171591 Website: www.iihmca.org
59. Culinary Academy Of India, 6-3-1219/6A ,Umanagar,Begumpet,Hyderabad –5000 16,Phone No : 040-23418064,Fax No : 91-40-23403440,Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com Website :www.iactchefacademy.com
60. R M Institute of Hospitality Management, Lane W-17K (N-13), South of Sainik Farms, New Delhi – 110062, India Telephone: +91 11 29 555 827/ 29 555 006/ 29 551 952/ 32 973 178 , Hotline Nos. +91 9310256004/ 9310256005 Fax: +91 11 29553 685 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website:www.rminstutesindia.com
Following Institutes in Tamil Nadu Conduct 3 year Degree Course in Hotel Management and Catering:
1. Bhaktha Valsum College of Women, Korattur, Madras-81
2. Cheran Arts and
3. Jaya J College of Science, Old Pallavaram,
5. MGR Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Madras-87.
10. Sreeram Institute of Hotel Management,
1. Chefs de Cuisine Association of
2. Culinary Institute of America, 433, Albanya Post Road, Hyde Park, NY 12538-1499, 1200 17th Street, NW Washington, DC 20036.
4. Le Cordon Bleu (
List of Institutions In
Information Technology Course in computers are of four types:
1. University course.
2. Those offered by IT conglomerates like Microsoft, Sun and Oracle.
3. Department of Electronics Accredited Computer.
4. Courses offered by large and small training institutes which are either affiliated to Indian or foreign universities or have no affiliation at all.
Best IT Cert Study-Guides Software
Address of Major Institutions offering Graduate/P.G. Programmes in Computers:
3. Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan.
4. Bangalore Institute of Technology,
5. Bapuji Institute of Engineering & Technology, Davangere, Karnataka.
9. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, Rajasthan.
10. Birla Institute of Technology,
14. Coimbatore Institute of Technology,
20. Department of Computer Science,
21. Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Annamalai Nagar, Tamil Nadu.
22. Faculty of Engineering and Technology,
23. Faculty of Engineering and Technology,
24. Faculty of Technology & Engineering,
28. Harcourt Technological Institute,
29. IIT Chennai.
32. IIT Kharagpur.
33. IIT Mumbai.
34. Indian Agril. Research Institute (IARI),
35. Institute of Engineering & Technology,
36. Institute of Technology & Science, Sultanpur, UP.
37. Institute of Technology,
40. JK Institute of Applied Physics & Technology,
45. Maland College of Engineering. Post Box No. 21, Hassan-573201, Karnataka.
48. MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology,
50. National Institute of Engineering,
53. Poona Institute of Computer Technology, Pune.
62 School of Computer & Systems Sciences,
66. Shri G.S. Institute of Technology & Science,
67. SNDT Women's University, Sir Vithaldas Vidyavihar,
68. Sri Jayachmarajendra College of Engineering,
69. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai.
72. Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology,
73. Thiagarajar College of Engineering,
81. Watermull Institute of Electronics Engineering Computer Technology & Electronics Instrumentation, Mumbai.
Best IT Cert Study-Guides Software
Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC):
Introduced in 1991 by Department of Electronics (DOE), these courses offer a certain quality and standard in computer education. There are four levels of courses under this scheme.
'O' Level/Foundational Level affirms the individuals competence as programmer assistant. Students who have completed +2 and the 'O' Level course from accredited institutes can appear for this exam. Direct applications need a year's relevant job experience in IT including teaching in a recognised training centre or a pass in the NCVT-DP & CS (Data Preparation & Compiter Software), along with the basic +2 qualification.
'A' Level/Advanced Diploma Level: The candidate who qualifies 'A' level is equipped for a programmer's job. Duration of course is 11/2 years. Eligibility for 'A' Level Exam: Graduate + 'O' level + accredited 'A' level course. For Direct Applicants - Graduate + 'O' Level + 1 year relevant experience.
'B' Level/Graduate Level: Those who qualify this exam will be proficient as systems analyst/software designer/engineer. Duration: 3 years full time programme. Eligibility for 'B' Level Exam: Graduate + 'A' Level + accredited 'B' level course. For Direct entrants: Graduate + 'A' Level + 2 years relevant experience or graduate + 3 years relevant experience.
'C' Level/Masters Level: The candidate who qualifies this exam can be a systems manager. Duration: 18 months full time course. Eligibility: B.Tech/BE/MCA/MSc/MBA (after BSc (Maths) + 'B' Level + 'C' Level Course.
Direct applicants: BTech/BE/MCA/MSc [Maths/Statistics/Operation Research] /MBA (after B.Sc(Maths) + 'B' Level + 18 months relevant experience.
Registration for these is a must and the registration is valid for 5 years. DOE collaborates with 2 professional bodies for smooth conduct of these courses. a. Computer Society of
Some Institutions offering (DOEACC) Courses: 1. Academy of Computer Electronics & Information Technology Wing, Directorate of Industries, Ramthar Veng, Lunglei-796102.
4. Acme Computer Institute, 2/5, Godawari Complex New
5. Action for Self Reliance & Alternatives, WZ-14A, Jeet Shopping Market, Budhella, Near Dg-II Flats, Vikaspuri, New Delhi-110018.
6. Advance Computes, (Franchise of Excel Infotech Ltd) 49, Gem Enclave, Prdhan Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302 017.
7. AIWC Computer Training Centre, Sarojini House, IInd Floor,
8. All India Women's Conference Computer Training Centre, 3/1351, Behind D M's Residence, New Bhagat Singh Colony, Bajoria Road, Saharanpur-247 001.
9. Alphonsa Institute of Computer Studies,
10. Alpiers Computer Education F-41, Das & Yadav Computers,
11. Applied Computers Systems, # 740, Sector 11-B, Chandigarh-160 011.
15. Axis College of Economics & Commerce, IInd & IIIrd Floors, Kesava Buildings, S.S. Kovai Road, Thampanoor, Trivandrum-695 001.
16. Aztech Computers (Uptron ACL-South Extn.), 41, Housing Society, South Extension-1, New Delhi-49.
17. Baftek Computer Education (A Unit of Baftek Infosys Pvt. LTd), L-1, Near Birla Guest House,
18. Bankatlal Badruka Centre Information, Sctl. Ghanisram Gopikishen Badruka Educational Society,
19. Basant Computer Centre (Licensee of ET & T Corporation Ltd), S-17/331-C, Vijay Nagar, Maldahiya, Varanasi-221 002.
21. Basant Dynamics, 472, Pepee Compound, Near Sujata Cinema,
23. Bhawani Infortech (franchisee of Cistems)
25. Biff & Bright Computer Academy Pvt. Ltd., 18, Ved Vatika, New Sanganer Road, Sodala, Jaipur-302 019.
26. Blew Computer Centre, 133, 134 N-3, B-Sector, Vijay Market, Nerkhara, BHEL, Bhopal-462 021.
27. Brainware Consultancy Private Limited, 109,
28. Bran. Sewakunj, 48/1, Snehlataganj, Indore-452 003.
29. BRC Institute of Computer Scieces, (Managed by Boss Computer Limited) #188, Sector 19-A,
30. C R P F I I & T, Under C R P F Educacational Society, 103 Bn. RAF Campus P.O. Gokulpuri, Wazirabad. New Delhi-110 094.
31. C.Tech, Computer Training Institute, 02, Man Singh Pura, Ist Floor, Near Tonk Road Puliya, Tonk Road, Jaipur-302 015.
32. Cat Academy # 61/63, 2nd Floor, 8th B main, 27th Cross, 8th B main, 27th Cross, 4th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560 011.
36. Cat Academy, Flat #102, 1st floor, 3-4-637 to 641, Moghul Mare Ratan, Opp, Deepak Theatre, Narayanguda, Hyderabad-500 029.
39. Centre For Advanced Computer Technology (subject to Screening), 692/A, Saluja Chamber,
40. Centre for Advanced Learning in Software Technology Division, PS Elect. Dev, & Prodn. Corp. Ltd. SCO 169-170, Sector 8-C, 2nd Floor, Madhya Marg,
41. Centre for Computers & Communications Teachnology, New Khadi Bhavan, Deorali.
42. Centre for Electronics Design & Technology of India (Srinagar) Extension Centre, 149, A/D, Gandhi Nagar, Green Belt, Jammu (Tawi)-180 004.
43. Centre for Electronics Design and Tech of
44. Chinmaya Computer Education Centre,
46. Compin Technologies, Franchisee of Aptech Computer, Education, 5th Floor, Chanakya, Near Dinesh Hall,
47. Compucom Technologies Pvt. Limited 5A, 4th Floor, Tilak Marg, Opp, Udyogh Bhawan, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302 005.
48. Computer Career Institute, 33, Upendra Nagar, Durgakund,
49. Computer Centre,
50. Computer Centre,
52. Computer Informatics, IInd floor,
53. Computer System & Services, 10, Community Centre, Mayapuri Phase-1,
54. Computer Training Centre, All
55. Computer, S.C.O, 66-67, Sector 8-C, M.Marg, Chandigarh-160 018.
56. Cyber Comptech Pvt. Ltd. (Franchisee of Tata Infotech Ltd-Tulec), 13-C, IInd Floor, Vallabh Nagar, Jaipur.
57. Cyber Soft Computing, A Franchise of
59. Databank Software Products, Databank Computer Education, Kalash, Ist Floor,
60. Dataline Institute of Information Technology, Sasthamcotta,
61. Dics Systems Pvt. Ltd. 2516,
62. Digitial Computer (Franchisee Uptron Acl). Above
64. Dolorosa Computer Centre, St. Mary's College Campus, Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu.
65. Dr. U.V.N. College of Computer Technology, 10,
67. Eagle Institute of Education Pvt. Ltd. Databank Computer Education, 2nd floor, Harekrishna Complex, Opp. Hans Society, Varachha Road, Surat-395 006.
68. Electronics Research & Development Centre of
69. EIectronics Research and Development Centre of
70. Electronics Test & Development Centre, B-108, Phase VIII, Industrial Area, Eltop Complex, Mohali-160 059.
71. Electronics Test & Development Centre, Government of
72. Electronics Test & Development Centre, STQC Directorate, DOE, Indranagar
73. Electronics Test and DEvelopment Centre STQC Directorate, Dept. of Electronics, Chambaghat, Solan-173 213.
74. Employment Generation Scheme For North-East Department of Computer Science,
76. Engineers Mech. India Pvt. Ltd. (Licensee of ET & T Computer Education & K-1. 50, G Centre),
78. Ess Dee Education (EDES) Society, 78/A, Gole Pulli, (
79. Estelle Computers (P) Ltd., Bartand,
80. Faculty of Computer Technology & Systems (FCT & S)
81. G C S Computer Tech. Pvt. Ltd. S.C.F.34, Globe Complex, Gurudwara Dukhniwaran Sahib Market, Patiala-147 001.
82. George Telegarph Training Instt. Sealdah Centre, 136,
83. Gooba & Sons, (Franchisee-India Education Centre Ltd.,
84. Govind Ji Datamatics (Licensee of ET & T Corporation Ltd), 2nd Floor, Karbansram Complex, Vijay Chowk, Gorakhpur-273 001.
85. Gren Line Systems Pvt. Ltd., Authorised Training Centre of Cistems, 01, Bus Stand Colony, Opp, Meena Dharamshala, Gangapur City-322 201.
87. Halisahar College of Vaskodagama Marine Radio officer Village, Jetia Bazar, Post Office-Malancha Dist. 24, Parganas North, Halisahar-743 135.
88. Helois & Matheson Information Technology Ltd. (Formally Express Financial Exchange), "Seethala", III Floor, Canara Bank Upstairs, JN Junction, Gingi Salai, Pondicerry-605 001.
89. Hilal Institute, Super Computers, Opp. Four Bhai, Gen Bus Stand, Anantnag-192 101.
91. IETE Sector 30-B,
92. IETE, 16/1-2, Institutional Area,
93. Indext Computer Centre, 7, Kalpana Society, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380 009.
94. Indian Council of Social Welfare, Sector-6, Hira Peth, Mansarover, Jaipur-302 020.
95. Indian Institute of Computer Education, 23, Sarva Ritu Vilas, Near Gulab Bagh Road, Jaipur.
96. Infocom Education & Technology (Licencee of ET & T), 1/4417 (Ist-Floor)
98. Informatics Pvt. Ltd. (Licensee of ET & T Corporation Ltd.) 19, N.W.A. Punjab Bagh Extension, Club Road, New Delhi-110 026.
99. Information Technology Centre, 'Brahmajyoti Yogiji Marg, Annopam Mission, Mogri-388 345, Dist. Anand.
100. Information Technology Training Cell,
101. Information Technology Training Centre, ITTC Ordnance Clothing Factory,
102. Infortech Computer Institution, Deepali, 196, Deepali, Pitampura,
104. Institute of Computer Technologies & Management #3 & 4, 2nd floor, Alluri Complex, Opp. K.P.H.B. Colony, Kukatpally, Dist. Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad, 500 072.
105. DNS Institute of Cooperative Management, Shastrinagar,
106. Institute pf Engineering and Management, Gourahari Vihar, PO Anta.
107. International Development Centre, B-138, Mohammadpur, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110 066.
108. Jai Hind Institute of Computer Studies & Research, Li Floor,
110. Jupiter Systems Software, IMA Boilding, Near Jain Bhavan, 2nd Floor,
111. Kalyani Surendra Nath Society of Software Technology, Plot No A-8/99 Kalyani.
112. Kanchan Computer Services (Franchisee: Aptech Computer Education), 1, Durga Nursery, Durga Nursery Road, Udaipur-313 001.
113. Keonies, Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd., 29/1,
114. Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd., (cybernetics division, keltron Equipment Complex, Karakulam, Trivandrum-695 564.
115. Ko-expo Consultants, 237, Shankeshwar Complex, Sagrampura, Opp. Raymond's Shop, Surat-395 002.
117. KVRN Educational Society of
118. Lakshmi Institute of Information Technology, 18/23,
119. Lin Computers (Marthandam) Pvt. Ltd. 3/64,
120. Logic Point, Franchisee of Tata Infotech Ltd. Education Centre, SCO 315-316, Sector 35-B, Chandigarh-36.
121. M/s. Aims Services, Licensee ET & T Corporation Ltd., E-99, Mansarovar Garden, New Delhi.
122. M/s. Pinnacle Computers (Licensee of ET & T Corporation Ltd) F-223, Mangal Bazar, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110 092.
123. Maria Computers Systems (P) Ltd.,
124. Meena Shah Institute of Technology, Darbar-E-Minaiya-Aliya,
125. Micromax (Franchisee of ICES), 139/5, Moti Bazar, Mandi-175 001.
126. Modgen Computer & Technology (P) Ltd. (Licensee of ET & T Corporation Ltd.) 2nd Floor, 27-28 Crown Plaza,
127. National Technology of Computer of Technology, 51/105, Sector 5, Pratab Nagar, Sanganer-303 906, Jaipur Dist.
128. National Institute of Computer Technology, Umer Colony, Lalbazar,
129. National Institute of Computer, SCO-69, Sector 38-C, Chandigarh-160 036.
130. National Power Training Institute, Regional Power Training Institute, Badarpur,
131. Network Education (Franchises of Aptech Computer Education), 1st Floor, Radhaswami Complex, Bhusawal-425 201.
132. New Government Polyclinic, Patliputra Colony,
133. Newage Computer Education Centre, U-70, 2nd Floor, Shakarpur, Near Laxmi Nagar Crossing, Delhi-110 092.
134. Nice National Institute of Computer Education Pvt. Ltd., Nayasarak (Above Dena Bank), Second Floor, Cuttack-753 002.
136. NRS Computech, NZ-B4/A,
137. Omega Institute of Electronics & Computers, B-28, Fateh Singh Scheme, Opp. Rajputana Palace Sheraton Hotel,
138. Omkarananda Centre for Computer Education and Software Devel. Omkarananda Bhawan, Kailash Gate, Muni-Ki-Ret. Rishikesh-249 201.
139. Ordnance Fy Board, IT Section, Ordnance Fy Board, Ministry of Defence, 10 a1 Auckland Road, Calcutta-700 001.
140. Oricom Education, Commercial Complex, Acharya Vihar,
141. Ozanam Computers,
142. Pal Institute of Management & Technology, IGNOU Road, Anupam Garden, New Delhi-110 068.
143. Parasoft (Franchisor Aptech Computer Education). 314, 14/4, Vikas Nagar, Near
145. Pegasus Informatics Pvt. Ltd. (subject-Screening) House No. 1269, Sector-8C, Chandigarh-160 018.
146. Pentafour Communications Ltd.
147. Pentafour Communications Ltd., 25, Taurus, Ist Main Road, United India Colony, Kodambakam, Chennai-600 024.
148. Pentafour Communications Ltd., Ist Floor, Gowtham Arcade, 208,
149. Pitman Computer Educational Centre,
153. Quality Computers (Francisee Bits), Bits Computers, 3rd Floor, 511 E,
154. R S Competech Pvt. Ltd. (Isct Ajmer), (Lis Infor-tech Ltd) Near Petrol Pump, No-9, Nasirabad Road, Ajmer-305 008.
155. Race Computers (lic. of Shree Dakshinamurti Vidyarthi Bhavan), Shree Dakshinamurti Computer Centre, School Campus, Gijubhai Marg, Bhavnagar-364 001.
156. Raj Computers (Licensee of ET & T Corpn. Ltd) Chhaya Complex, Jhokan Bagh, Jhansi-284 001.
159. Rajasthan Industrial Training Institute, 51, Near Jai Coal Depot.
160. Rajasthan Institute of Local Self Government,
161. Rapti Computers (Atc of Cmc Limited) Opp. Sophia Market, Court Road, Saharanpur-247 001.
163. Ravichandra Systems and Computer Services Ltd., 1029,
164. Ragional Computer Centre Branch Office, Sumit Complex A 1/9, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226 010.
165. Ragional Computer Centre,
166. Ragional Computer Centre, SCO 1144, Secot 17-B, Chandigarh-160 017.
167. Relianc eComputers (P) Ltd., 23, Hare Krishna Road, Bangalore-560 001.
169. Ritusha Computer (P) Ltd. (Franchisee: Aptech Computer Education), 124/N/7, Misra market, Govind Nagar, Kanpur-208 006.
170. Rohini Engineers (Franchisee of Aptech Ltd) 29,
171. RSH Computer (Pvt) Ltd. (Aptech Computer Education), Near Tapasya Complex, Boring Road, Patna-800 001.
172. SA International Ltd.
173. Sambal Computer Education, A Unit of Hsdrc, B-130, Sethi Colony, Jaipur Silicon Computers Education Society, D-16, Krishna Nagar-1, Lalkothi, Tonk Road Jaipur.
174. SAR Techno Institute of Computer Education, 20-4-32/6, IIrd Floor, New Bus Stand, Charminar, Hyderabad-500 002.
177. Shashwat, (A Franchisee of
178. Siddartha Institute of Information Technology-A Unit of Siddartha Information Pvt, Ltd., B-2, Extn/2 (Lane No.7, Krishan Nagar), Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110 029.
179. Sir Mokshagundam Visveswarayya Institute of Computers & Management Studies, IInd Floor, Sunderplaza, Main Road, Kakinada-533 001.
180. Society for Computer Education & Management Studies (Subject to Screening) 495, Ganesh Nagar-II,
181. Society for Employment and Career Counselling 61, Tughlakabad Instituttional Area,
182. Softech Computers (Franchisee) of Central India Computers) Plot No. 20-A,
183. Softronix (Franchisee of BITS (
185. SP Sampathy's Siva Sivani Educational Society's Siva Sivani Institute of Computer Sciences, Kompally, Via. Hakimpet, Secunderabad-500 014.
186. Sree Krishna Computer Centre, Near MG University Regional Centre, Devankulangara, Edappally
188. Sri.Bhavana Consultants (Franchisee: VJ Infosystems Ltd) 27/32-1/4,
189. SRS Computer Services, Second Floor,
190. St. Anthony's College, Bomfyle Street, East Khasi Hills District, Shilong-793 001, Meghalaya.
193. St. Zavier's Computer Centre, St. Zavier's College for Women, Kerala.
194. Sun Computers & Technologies, (Franchise: Aptech Ltd) 32-B,
195. Swami Samartha Mahilla Bahuddeshiya Seva Sanstha Novelty Computers, Shani Mandir Chowk, OldJalna, Jalna-431 203
196. Syscom Infotech (Licensee of ET&T Corporation Ltd), 3/1/1,
197. Technocad Computer, Education (A division of Technocad System (P) Ltd) Technocad House, 170, Unit-9, Bhubaneswar-751 007.
198. Technosys Computer Education, 307,
199. Tolani Education Foundation, 11/1,
200. Tripura Regional Computer Centre,
202. Universal Institute of Computers & Technology (UICT), UPS Campus, Block A, Preet Vihar,
203. Universal Systems, 1631-62, Chandan Mahal, Near Sai Baba Mandir, Chaura Rastra, Jaipur-302 003.
204. Uptec Computer Consultancy Limited, 50-C, Bhatia Complex, KanpurRoad, Singar Naga, Alambagh, Licknow -226 005.
205. Uptec Computer Consultancy Limited, C-6, Sector F. Opp. Rashtriya Sahara Office, Kapoorthala, Aligani, Lucknow-226 020.
206. Uptech Computer Consultancy Limited, D-58/53, 54, Shiva Complex, 2nd Floor, Rath Yatra Crossing, Varanasi-221 010.
207. Vag Invetments, LicenceeET & T Corporaion Ltd., D-42, South Extension Part (I),
208. Varshant Electronics (Pvt) Ltd., E-174, Kalkaji,
209. VBS Computech, (ATC of CMC Limited), First Floor, 256, Old Housing Board, Karnal-132 001.
212. Virtual Galaxy Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Ist Floor Jagdish Bhawan,
214. Vivekananada College of Computer Centre, Thakurpukur.
Global Certification offered by Microsoft:
1. Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
2. Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet (MCP + Internet)
3. Microsoft Certified Professional +
4. Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
5. Microsoft Certified Soluction Developer (MCSD)
6. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
7. Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA).
8. Microsoft Certified System Engineer + Internet (MCSE + Internet)
For each certification of MS, the candidate has to pass a specified number of examinations. Similar international certifications are offered by Sun & Oracle. The advantage is that these certifications are recognised the world over but the disadvantage is that the certificate establishes proficiency only in one company's software. There are many institutions in
Director, IACM, H-9, South Extension Part I, New Delhi-110 049, E-mail: email@example.com, Web: www.iacm.india.com.
List of Institutions In
4. College of Vocational Studies, Delhi-110 017.
5. Directorate of Distance Education,
6. Ernakulam Insurance Institute, C/o, LIC of
7. Institute of Insurance Surveyors and Loss Adjusters, General Assurance Building, 2nd Floor, Dr DN Road, Fort, Mumbai-400 001.
8. Insurance Training Centre, 25, Baranshi Ghosh Street, Calcutta-700 007.
10. The Insurance Institute of India,
12. Tolani Institute of Management Studies, PB No 11, Adipur, Kachchh, 370205,
13. Institute Of Insurance And Risk Management, Plot No.310 , Road No.25, Jubilee Hills , Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone : 040-23556470 Website : www.iirmworld.org.in
1. Insurance Information Institute, 110 William St., New York, NY 10038.
2. The Chartered Insurance Institute, 20, Aldermanbury,
List of Institutions In
1. Anima Institute of Fashion, Corporate Office at 1 Shambhu Nath Pandit Street, Calcutta-700 020.
2. Apeejay Institute of Design (Affiliated to
3. Avinashillingam Institute for Home Science & Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore-641 043.
4. Birla Institute of Liberal Arts and Management Sciences,
5. College of Art & Design (affiliated to University of Madras), No. 7, P.V. Koil Street, Aminjikaral, Chennai-600 029.
6. Exteriors-Interiors (in assn. with Jensen & Nicholson conducts courses in Computer Aided Interior Design) EDIT Institute, Mumbai. (Other centres-
7. II School of Arts, Fort, Mumbai-400 001.
9. National Institute of Fashion Design, 14-B, Camac Street, Calcutta-700 017.
10. Nirmala Niketan, 49, New Marine Lines, Mumbai-20.
11. Rachna Sansa,
14. SNDT Women's University, Mumbai-400 020.
1. American Society for Interior Designers (ASID), 608, Massachusetts Avenue NE, Washington, DC 2002-6006.
2. Art and Design Admissions Registry, Penn House,
3. Foundation for Interior Design Education and Research, 60
4. National Society for Education in Art and Design (NSEAD), The Gatehouse,
International Business Courses In
International business and international marketing is taught as part of the MBA curriculum at B-Schools across the country.A number of universities also offer a Masters In International Business(MIB) to train you for a career in International Business and Foreign Trade.
List of Training Institutions In
4. Indian Institue Of Foreign Trade (IIFT) -
5. Kurukshetra university - Kurukshetra - 136 119
7. Symbiosis Institute Of Foreign trade(SIFT) - Pune - 411 016 Website : www.sift.edu
9. Vellore Institute Of Technology,
List of Institutions In
1. AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110 025.
6. Asian College of Journalism, Kasturi Centre, 2, Anna Salai, Chennai-600 002. Ph: 91-44-28418254/55, 28526227/69
8. Avinashilinagam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore-641 043.
12. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Centres in Cities spread across the country.
16. Department of Communication and Journalism, University of Poona, Ranade Institute, Fergusson College Road, Pune-411 004.
17. Department of Journalism,
18. Dr. G.R. Damodaran College of Science (affiliated to
20. Garware Institute of Career Education and Development, Vidyanagari, Kalina Campus,
21. Guru Nanak Dev University, Dept. of Journalism and Mass Communication, 1023-24, Urban Estate, Phase 1, Jalandhar-144 022.
22. Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media , 316, 5th A Cross, HRBR Layout, 3rd Block, Kalyananagar Post, Bangalore 560 043 India : Telephone: 91-80-2543 2565 / 2543 2575 / 2544 0164 / 2544 4995 :Fax: 91-80-2544 0210 : Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Website : www.iijnm.org
23. Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110 067.
24. Indira Kala Sangit Viswavidyalaya, Khariagar, Mandya, Madhya Pradesh-491 881.
25. Jagan Institute of Management Studies, C-1/9 West Enclave, Pitampura, New Delhi-110 034.
26. Jamila Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110 025.
27. KJ Somaiya Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication, Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar, Mumbai-400 077.
29. Manipal Institute of Communication,
32. MS University of Baroda, Vadodara-390 002.
34. New Delhi YMCA Centre for Mass Media, 1 Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110 001.
39. School of Vocational Studies, H-58, South Extension Part I, New Delhi-110 054.
42. Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati-2.
43. Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Senapati Bapat Marg, Pune-411 004.
51. Xavier Institute of Communications, St. Xavier's College, Mumbai-400 001.
1. Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communicaion,
2. National Council for Training of Journalists, Latton Bush Centre, Southern Way, Harlow,
3. The Dow Jones Newspaper Fund,
List of Institutions In
3. Bharat Institute of Science & Technology, 173,
4. Central Foodwear Training Centre, 65/1, GST Road, Guindy, Chennai-600 032, Tamil Nadu.
5. Central Footwear Training Centre, 428, Kaushalpur, Agra-282 005.
6. Central Foorwear Training Institute (govt. of
7. Central Leather Research Institute, Adayar, Chennai-600 020, Temil Nadu.
10. Dr. B.R. Ambedkhar Regional Engineering College, P.O. REC, Jalandhar-144 011.
11. Foorwear Design and Development Institute, D-2, Sector 10, NOIDA-201 301, Uttar Pradesh.
12. Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur-2.
13. Institute of
14. Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur-842 003.
15. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Hauz Khas,
16. NSIC Technical Service Centre, The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. (GOI Enterprise), B-24, Guindy Industrial Estate; Ekkaduthungal (P.O.), Chennai-600 097, Tamil Nadu.
List of Institutions In
2. Amity Law School, M-44, Amity Campus, Saket, New Delhi-110 017, Ph: 011-26569204, 26529207,
3. Andhra University, Faculty of Law, Visakhapathnam-530 003, Andhra Pradesh.
6. Bharathi Vidyapeeth (Deemed University) Bharti Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Margh, Pune-411 030,
7. Bharathiar Univeristy, Faculty of Law, Maruthamalai Road, Coimbatore-641 046, Tamil Nadu.
8. Bharathidasan Univeristy, Faculty of Law, Palkalai Perur, Tiruchirapalli-620 024 (Tamil Nadu).
10. Dr. Ambedkar College of Law,
11. Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110 025, Ph: 011-6835831/1717/1389,
17. KLE Society's Law College, II Block, Rajajinagar, PB No. 1059, Bangalore-560 010, Karnataka.
21. Mahatma Gandhi College of Law,
24. MS Ramaiah College of Law, M.S.R. Nagar, MSRIT Post, Bangalore-560 054, Karnataka.
33. South Gujarat University, Faculty of Law, Post Box No.49, Udhna Magdalla Road, Surat-395 007, Gujarat.
35. Sri. Venkateswar, University, Faculty of LAw, Tirupati-517 502, Chitoor, Andhra Pradesh.
36. Symbiosis Society's
37. The W.B. National University of Juridical Sciences, Aranya Bhavan, Sector-III, 10A, LA Block, Salt Lake, Kolkata-98.
42. University of North Bengal, Faculty of Law, PO North Bengal University, Raja Rammohunpur, Distt.Darjeeling-734 430, West Bengal.
44. The Indian Law Institute ,
Website : www.ilidelhi.org E.mail : email@example.com
Legal Studies in Kerala:
1. Centre for Legal Studies,
2. Department of Law, University Campus, Kariavattom-685 581, Ph: 2415936.
1. American Bar Association,
2. Council of Legal Education,
3. General Council of the Bar,
5. Law Society of
6. The Law Society, 227 Strand,
MANAGEMENT STUDIES IN INDIA
Entrance Tests For Admission To Indian Business Schools
A formal qualification in management is gradually becoming an essential prerequisite for career entry just like in engineering and medicine . An MBA is the most sought - after business programme in the world . MBAs can specialize not only in Business Management and Industrial Administration but also in other areas such as Health Care, Administration of public Enterprises, Computer Management , Labour Management , Rural Management , Financial portfolio Management , Personnel Management etc.
Management is all about controlling & coordinating the work of other people in the organization . The manager administers the resources at his disposal in such a way as to maximize efficiency and increase output . The field offers specialization in various branches of business like personnel , Production , Finance, Marketing , Operational Research , Planning, Construction etc.
PERSONNEL MANAGERS Personnel Managers are commonly Human . Resource Managers . Thir duty is to interview & recruit personnel , handle wage & salary administration , handle union - management relations , over see personnel training etc.
FINANCE MANAGERS Monitor the financial aspects of the institution . They administer the cash flow, evaluate the financial health of the company and assess the future prospects of the business.
MARKETING MANAGERS Marketing Managers study the marketability of the product and implement measures to enhance sales.
OPERATIONS MANAGERS Operations Managers are concerned with logistics management . Their duties revolve around inventory control, personnel schedules, resource allocation , product mix and distribution systems. They help to enhance the productivity and performance of an organization .
SYSTEMS MANAGER System Manager uses information Technology resources to achieve organizational goals.
EXPORT MANAGERS Specialize in the professional handling of international business. They are concerned with negotiating and expediting business transactions. There are also other speciali-sation programmers like Environment Management , Forest Management , Hotel management , Hospital Administration, Rural Management etc.
Selection to MBA Selection to the MBA programme is on the basis of performance in a Written Test , Group Discussion and Interview . The IIM's conduct a Common Admission Test (CAT) for admimission to institutions recognized by them. The All India Council of Technical Education ( AICTE) conducts a Management Admission Test ( Mat ) for providing admission to colleges recognized by AICTE . The written test includes questions on English usage & vocabulary , Mathematical Aptitude , Data Interpretation & Reasoning Ability
List of Management Schools In
1. Management Colleges In Andhra Pradesh
2. Management Colleges In Assam
3. Management Colleges In Bihar
4. Management Colleges In Delhi
5. Management Colleges In Goa
6. Management Colleges In Gujarat
7. Management Colleges In Haryana
8. Management Colleges In Himachal Pradesh
9. Management Colleges In Jammu & Kashmir
10. Management Colleges In Jharkhand
11. Management Colleges In Karnataka
12. Management Colleges In Kerala
13. Management Colleges In Madhya Pradesh
14. Management Colleges In Maharashtra
15. Management Colleges In Manipur
16. Management Colleges In Orissa
17. Management Colleges In Punjab
18. Management Colleges In Rajasthan
19. Management Colleges In Sikkim
20. Management Colleges In Tamil Nadu
21. Management Colleges In Uttar Pradesh
22. Management Colleges In Uttaranchal
23. Management Colleges In West Bengal
Merchant Navy ships consist of bulk carriers that carry corgo, tankers that carry oil and luxury liners that carry passengers. Navigation of ships, loading and unloading of cargo, ensuring the safety of passenger and cargo , marinating discipline in the vessel, adherence to national and international laws, etc, are the concerns of the caption. Engineering responsibilities are handled by the Chief Engineer. Another specialized job in the ship is that of the Radio Officer who manager the communications network of the vessel.
Job Market : The trained person can seek employment with international and domestic shipping companies.
Training Programme : Training ship Chanakya (TS Chanakya,) Navi Mumbai and Marine Engineering Research Institute (MERI) Kolkata are the primary pre - seatraining institutions for marine education. TS Chanakya Conducts a 3 year course leading to a B.Sc degree in Natural Science. Following this, a year on deck training completes the programme for obtaining has to undergo a series of examination to go up in the hierarchy on the navigation side. Another route to become a navigating officer is by performing as deek cadet for 3 years after which he can write the requisite examinations for becoming navigating officer. On the Engineering side, MERI conducts a 4 years Marine Engineering programme which equips the candidate can choose between a shore job and working on a sailing vessel.
Eligibility : Pass in the 10 +2/ equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Upper age limit for the programmes is 20 years (25 years for SC / ST). The candidate also has to fulfill certain medical norms. Selection is based on performance in the IIT- JEE. The admission to the programmes commence during October - January every year.
List of Institutions Offering Merchant Navy Courses In
1. Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI) P - 19m
2. Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI) Hay Bunder Road, Mumbai - 400 033.
3. Ministry of Surface Transport (Govt. of
4. TS Chanakya, Karaus, New
The chamber of shipping carhusian Court, 12 Carthusian Street, London EC1 M 6EB
For information on merchant marine careers, training and licensing requirements.
Maritime Administration, US Department of Transportation, 400 7th st.,
Admission Office, US Merchant Marine Academy, Steamboat Raod,
Admission Office, Califonia Maritime Academy, PO Box13292,
Meteorology is the study if different process and phenomena of atmosphere along with forecasting of weather. There are three aspects of meteorology - observation, understanding an predication of weather . Earlier, observation were made with simple instruments like thermometer of measuring temperature or anemometer basic gadgets are still used, satellites have made it possible to monitor the weather globally. Date are collected with the help of advance computer and super- computers on the basis of which weather forecasts are made.
Branches of Meteorology :
Deals with the study of climate of a place or regions on the basis of weather - related date gathered over a period of time.
Synoptic Meteorology :
This branch studies the movement of low pressure area, air, masses, fronts, and other weather systems, depression and tropical cyclones. Data are collected on a weather map, which map, which help the exports to get a synoptic view of world weather. As a result, day - to day analysis and forecasting has come to be known as synoptic meteorology.
This is the study of atmospheric process through mathematical equations. Taken together they are known as numerical model.
This entails the study of the physical process of the atmosphere, such of the physical process of the atmosphere , such as solar radiations, its absorption and scattering in the earth- atmosphere system, the radiation back to space and the transformation of solar energy into the Kineric Energy of air. The parts of physical metrology are the study if rain process and cloud physics.
In this branch focus of study is the application of meteorological information for the enhancement of crop yields and reduction of crop losses because of adverse weather.
Here, the meteorologists use weather information and adopt the findings of theoretical research of suit a specific application , like design of aircraft, control of air pollution, architectural design, urban planning , exploitation of solar and wind energy , air conditioning . development of tour ism, etc, How to become a Meteorologist ?
The Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) recruits students at Grade II level through application submitted to the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) . Minimum Qualification for the above are M.Sc physic /Maths or in Applied Physics of Maths or Computer Applications; B.Tech Engineering / Computer Application ; B.Tech Engineering / Computer Science, M.Sc Electronic or B. Tech Electronics. Students of B.Sc are also recruiter in the IMD through applications forwarded by the respective employment exchange. All those can also apply to to MD, who have done their Master's Meteorology or Atmospheric Sciences or Geo - physics or Meteorology as one of the subjects. People with Master's degree in Physics or Maths with Astronomy or Astrophysics as one of the subjects along with Masers degree in Science from a recognized University or equivalents are also eligible to apply. Selected student undergo one - year advance course in Meteorology at IMD campuses in Pune and
List of Institutions Offering Meterology Courses In
* IIT - Kharagpur offers course in Physics and Meteorology.
* The center for Atmospheric and Oceanic Science (CAOS), Indian Institute of Science.
* The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT),
Multimedia And Animation Courses In India
List of Training Institutions In
1. Apeejay Institute Of Design , 54, Tughlakabad Institutional area, Mehrauli - badarpur Road, New Delhi - 110 062 Website : www.apj.edu
3. Escotoonz . Escosoft Technologies Ltd., A-36, Mohan Co Operative Industrial Estate,
4. Heart Animation Academy, 74, Road #12 banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034 , Andhra Pradesh & Mumbai Website : www.startoons.com
5. IIT-Guwahati , Guwahati - 781 001 Website : www.iitg.ernet.in
6. IIT-Mumbai, Powai , Mumbai - 400 076 Website : www.iitb.ac.in
7. Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC),
8. National Institute Of Design(NID), Paldi, Ahmedabad - 380 007
9. Wigan & Leigh College , New Delhi , 86-A Central Avenue, Sainik Farms, Tel: 011-26858849-51 , Website : www.wiganindia.org Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
10.AFA-Animation And Fine Arts Academy,No.347, D.S.Complex, 3Rd Floor, Nehru Street
(Near Hotel Mangala International) Ramnagar, Coimbatore - 641009,Ph- 0422 - 4206227/ 8, 4206337 Website : www.afaanimationindia.com Institution Details : Click Here
MUSEOLOGY Courses In
Museology is the science of Museum. It helps Museum professionals to understand the needs of Museum and know the procedures of Museum Ogranisation and management viz Museum Collection, Documentation And Reserch; Museum Education; Museum Exhibition; Conservation And Preservation; Museum Marketing; Museum Architecture; Museum Publication And Museum Security And Administration.
For Admission to Museology, a Graduate or a Post Graduate from Science , History or Art History or Fine Arts and Archaeology can join the courses.
Institutes Offering the Courses :
Some of the Universities offering courses are :
* The Maharaja Sayajirao University , Baroda offering P.G.Courses and Ph.D Courses as well as 1 year Diploma Courses for Inservice people.
* The National Museum Institute of History of Arts & Conservation and Museology ,
* Aligarh Muslim University, U.P.
Most of these Departments of Universities and Institutions have their own Museums and Laboratories. In
For Other Courses Go to MenuBar and click A-F or N-Z